There is a complex, where pets are also welcome, right in front of the Archipelago on the Etruscan Coast, with rooms (all with en suite facilities) and two-roomed apartments just 1km from the sea, only a few minutes from the centre of town yet immersed in the tranquillity of a quiet residential area.
Managed by the owners, holiday-makers will find this to be the perfect place to spend time really relaxing and enjoying the flavours of traditional Tuscan cuisine:
- By the sea;
– in the Rimigliano Nature Reserve (a free-beach + a beach reserved for dogs and their families);
- In the complex's own park, complete with swimming pool;
- During guided excursions in the surrounding area;
- At the thermal baths in the Valle del Sole (Venturina);
- On a wine-tasting tour sampling local wines (Suvereto);
- At the Diving School in the Baratti Gulf;
- During a mini-cruise around the islands of the archipelago;
- At the Archeo-mineral Park (Baratti – Populonia – Campiglia Marittima);
- At the "Cavallino Matto" amusement park (Donoratico);
- At the Acqua park (Cecina-Follonica).
The complex is open all year